Advanced course in English - Yoga, deep relaxation and meditation
5 Sep - 14 Nov 2022
Oct 17, 2022
- After you have enrolled we will email you with a link that you can use to join the class.
- If this is the first time you are using Zoom you will need to install the app. On iPhone / Android, go to the App Store / Play Store and install Zoom Cloud Meetings. On a Mac or PC you just need to click the link you have received from us, the install will start automatically.
- Open the link 10 minutes before the start of the class, so you can check that everything is working correctly.
- You can decide yourself if you want your camera turned on or off. However it is very helpful, both for you and the teacher, if the teacher can see you.
- Your microphone will be muted during the class. But you can always unmute it if you need to say something.
- Prepare a space for doing yoga. Make sure you aren't disturbed by people, pets or phones during the class. You will need a yoga mat or a thin mattress, a blanket for the deep relaxation and maybe a cushion for the meditation.
- Make sure your device is fully charged or plugged in.
- It's good if you can make it completely dark (or as dark as possible) during the relaxation and some of the meditations.
- Make sure not to eat any large meal 3-4 hours before the class.
- We generally teach verbally, with clear instructions. I.e. we do not show yoga poses. This allows us to be fully focused on what you as a student are doing.
- Times are in Stockholm time (GMT+2). Make sure to check if this differs from your local time.
- Please enter your real name when joining the Zoom meeting, so that we can check if you are on the list. (Not necessary for the free introductions.)
- We can refund your payment if you cancel before the first class. We charge a 5% cancellation fee to cover administration and transaction costs. We do not issue refunds after the first class. Email us at email@example.com to cancel.
- Our courses are for personal purposes only and do not provide any qualification to teach yoga or meditation.