It is important, both for you and for us, that you read all the information on our yoga retreats before you enrol, in order to understand how we work and the attitude behind our teachings.
Conditions of participation:
- You are required to attend all classes at the scheduled times and follow the instructions of the teachers.
- Do not use your car at any time.
- We regard leaving the surroundings equal to leaving the course.
- Please observe the silence as stated in our retreat information.
- Only eat the food served by the school and only in the dining hall.
- Do not smoke on the school’s premises, neither indoors nor outdoors. If you must smoke, then take a walk alone and do not influence others who might want to stop smoking, neither by smell nor by sight.
- During the Kriya Yoga retreat, the 3-Month Sadhana Retreat and the Prana Vidya Retreat smoking is not allowed at all.
- Do not use products containing perfume on the skin or for the hair. The smell can be distracting, especially in the yoga hall, and affect allergy sufferers. We sell affordable alternatives if you need them.
- To enhance your retreat experience, please tell relatives and friends that you do not want to receive any correspondence, that it is not possible to phone or visit you during the course ‑ nor will you contact them except in case of an emergency.
- Don’t use any techniques (meditations, therapies, massage, astrology, tarot etc.) while you are here other than what you learn on the course – neither alone, nor together with others. And for the sake of your knees, do not jog during the retreat.
- Leave your mobile phone, music player, computer, eReader, iPad and other electronic equipment at home, or deposit such items in our office upon arrival.
- Please do not bring a lot of books or magazines along. Then we, as your teachers, can ensure that you get the intended effect – and it will be easier for you to acquire what you came for.
- Do not persuade others to come with you on the course, not even your partner, unless they themselves are completely motivated to participate. Come for your own sake. No matter what your reasons are, do not come out of curiosity, just to see what happens here. Come because you want to discover and work with yourself.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student without reimbursement. This should be seen in the context of the conditions detailed here. If the school needs to dismiss/cancel the enrolment of a student before the course starts, for any given reason, then the school will reimburse in case the student has paid the course fee.
On courses marked with two prices, the latter is a rebate price.
The rebate price is available for you who are:
If you have been on sick leave for a longer period of time (i.e. 2 months or more), you can also get this rebate.
Please note: In order to get the unemployment rebate on the Three Month Sadhana Course, it is required that you have been so for at least 2-3 months prior to the start of the course.
- Student, full-time to at least half-time.
- 25 years of age or below
We ask you to send us some type of documentation which proves that you qualify for the rebate.
This may be, for example:
A certificate from your doctor, insurance company or employment agency.
A scanned copy of your student card or ID card
After sending the form, you will get an email asking you to confirm once again that you have read all the information about the retreat.
When we have received this confirmation from you we will send more practical details and payment info for the retreat. Please pay the deposit as soon as you receive this. Your space on the course is reserved once we have received the deposit.
The remaining fee is to be paid no later than 14 days before the start of the retreat. When enrolling later than 14 days before, please pay the entire sum at once.
Our retreats often become fully booked, so enroll well ahead of time to get a space.
Food and accommodation is included in the price.
During the retreat you will need:
- A plastic neti pot
- A rosary (mala) for meditation, with 108 beads (only for 10-day retreats or longer)
If you do not have this, you can buy it here at the center or in our web shop.
Cancellations should be made through email.
The deposit is non-refundable.
When cancelling earlier than 30 days before the retreat, the entire payment is refunded, minus the deposit.
When cancelling between 30 and 14 days before the retreat, 50% of the entire payment is refunded.
When cancelling later than 14 days before the retreat, no refund is made.
If you have to cancel a retreat in advance due to illness (or because of a severe illness in your family), we can refund the entire payment minus deposit, or move the entire payment to a different retreat. Please provide a medical certificate.
In cases that can be attributed to Force Majeure we reserve the right to cancel or move the retreat before it starts. If we should cancel a retreat, we will refund the entire payment, including deposit. If we should move a retreat and the new date does not work for you, we will also refund the entire payment.
Should you leave the course at any stage, no fees are refundable, regardless of your reasons for departure.
This ensures that you will be together with others who are intent on participating fully and going deep with our teaching. It also allows us to keep our prices as low as possible.