Online yoga classes
Welcome to online yoga with the teachers at Haa Retreat Center!
Times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Courses and enrolment
Click one of the courses below to see more info and enrol. After you have paid a link will be sent to your email.
We offer three price tiers on our online courses: Full price, Reduced by 25% and Reduced by 50%.
You are free to pay what you can afford. We typically offer reduced prices for students, the unemployed, people 25 years or younger, and retirees.
Prices are in Swedish Crowns (SEK). 1 euro is approximately 11 crowns.
- If this is the first time you are using Zoom you will need to install the app. On iPhone / Android, go to the App Store / Play Store and install Zoom Cloud Meetings. On a Mac or PC you just need to click the link you have received from us, the install will start automatically.
- Open the link 10 minutes before the start of the class, so that you can check everything is working correctly.
- You can decide yourself if you want your camera turned on or off. However it is very helpful, both for you and the teacher, if the teacher can see you.
- If you see a dialog saying ‘To hear others please join audio’ choose ‘Call using internet audio’ or ‘Call using device audio’.
- Prepare a space for doing yoga. Make sure you aren’t disturbed by people, pets or phones during the class. You will need a yoga mat or a thin mattress, a blanket for the deep relaxation and maybe a cushion for the meditation.
- It’s good if you can make it completely dark (or as dark as possible) during the relaxation and some of the meditations.
- Make sure not to eat any large meal 3-4 hours before the class.
- For the courses with yoga it’s good to have a neti pot and quality salt, see Nosebuddy.
- For the courses with meditation: For some of our meditations we recommend sitting on a chair, so make sure to have a chair close by where you can sit upright.
- We generally teach verbally, with clear instructions. I.e. we do not show yoga poses. In this way we can be fully focused on what the students are doing.
- Times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Please enter your real name when joining the Zoom meeting, so that we can check if you are on the list.
- Refunds can be made if you cancel no later than 6 hours before the start of the first class. Email us at email@example.com to cancel.
- Our courses are for personal purposes only and do not provide qualification to teach yoga or meditation.