How you can support Håå Retreat Center
Our sincerest thanks to you who are already supporting us by attending our retreats, volunteering at Haa Retreat Center – and by donating!
Every contribution, big or small, helps us keep the lights on and continue teaching.
Haa Retreat Center was founded in 1972 by Swami Janakananda. In 1980 it was converted into a non-profit foundation (Swedish: Stiftelse) with the purpose of spreading the knowledge and practice of classical yoga and tantric meditation.
Your contribution allows us to:
- Make the authentic yoga and meditation available for as many people as possible
- Improve the physical and mental health of the wider community
- Maintain and improve the buildings at Håå Retreat Center
- Publish texts and media related to yoga, relaxation and meditation
- Keep our retreat fees as low as possible
- Maintain an ashram, a ‘spiritual workshop’
- Offer our full-time residential yoga teacher training
Different ways to donate
One time donation
One time donations can be wired to our bank account:
Swedbank, Storgatan 16, ALVESTA, 342 30
Account holder: Skandinavisk Yoga och Meditationsskola
Write ”Donation” in the transfer message along with your name and contact details (unless you want to remain anonymous). Alternatively, send us an email to let us know you have made a transfer.
For smaller amounts you can also donate through our Facebook page.
Set up a monthly donation by credit card:
If you want to donate another amount, please contact us.
Donation by will
By leaving a donation to Haa Retreat Center in your will, your contribution will bring benefit and joy to people in the future, giving them the opportunity to immerse themselves and improve their lives with the classical yoga and tantric meditation.
Make sure the proper wording to avoid ambiguity, and include the school’s legal name, address and Swedish organisation number.
Stiftelsen Skandinavisk Yoga och Meditationsskola
Hå Kursgård 1
Swedish organisation number
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!